1. Hike at Highbanks Metro Park.
Go hike and explore at this beautiful metro park located in the Columbus area.
2. Go Ziplining (Yes, you can zipline in Columbus).
I’ve actually done it before. Check out Zip Zone Canopy Tours!
3. Walk around Easton.
Endless shopping, dining and a movie theatre. Enough said.
4. Explore the German Village.
Go check out an area of Columbus that you might not be familiar with. Here, you can eat, shop and stroll.
5. Visit Franklin Park Conservatory.
Walk around the exhibits and look at the pretty flowers.
6. Take a trip to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium.
If you haven’t been to the zoo before, I highly suggest going over spring break!
7. Attend a Blue Jackets Game at Nationwide Arena.
Try something new and rep your city by going to a Blue Jackets game.
8. Check out the Columbus Museum of Art.
Check out this awesome, local art museum. I promise you won’t be disappointed.
9. Drive to Hocking Hills for the day.
Take a day trip and adventure through Hocking Hills.
10. Experience COSI.
Educate yourself while having a great time at COSI.